Monday, October 18, 2004

Eleven

This past weekend I rode a little over 100 miles to Salem and back. It rained most of the time. Crossing the Willamette on the ferry at Camby was neat.

The weekend before that I rode with the Portland Wheelmen. We met at the Target parking lot at 9 Sunday morning and then did about 30-40 miles. Afterwards I did another 30 miles or so on my own.

The weekend before that I met Scott at Cycle Path and we rode up Larch Mountain and back. Scott was going pretty fast for me and my fixed. I was so tired that I decided to ride the train back to Hillsboro from the Rose Quarter.

During the week I've been riding the bike to work and taking David to school on the trail-a-bike. Sometimes I ride home for lunch too.

I spent the weekend glued to www.the508.com to see how everyone was doing. Still waiting for more stories to be posted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home