Tuesday, June 13, 2006

One Hundred Fifty-One

Scraps from the desk of JPS:

Yesterday we topdressed greens on the north course at the Reserve. I got to drag sand. That was cool.

Today I rode downtown to pick up goodies at Cyclepath and to hand Sacha a check for one of his new Vanilla Bicycle prints. I took a different route into town this time. Instead of crossing 26, I followed Canyon, then took the bike path to Scholls Ferry, then took my chances on some roads I had never been on; finally I came down on Vista and got back on one of my regular routes at Park.

I've got everything I need to start building a wheel around my new Phil Wood fixed/fixed hub. Wow, that thing is heavy! I'm not sure how I'm going to pull the Bob trailer behind it. Seems like I might have to manufacture some custom "Bob Boltz" using a set of Bob Nutz and some threaded rod from Phil Wood. Will the Nutz screw onto the Phil bolts? I need to go home and find out.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home