Monday, September 04, 2006

One Hundred Sixty-Four


BEAutiful Posted by Picasa

A few hours later - after sending Julia to the store for a new tube of super glue - the problem was solved, and I was finally able to relocate the start and finish lines for the Pints to Pasta 10K. (A car ran over my tape measure and put some nasty kinks in it just as I was finishing.)

One thing that went right this weekend was the new cable routing I created for my front brake. I really like it. In the back, the brake and cable were so gummed up with sports drink, that I decided to forget about a rear brake all together. I also removed the bottle generator, even though I love the mount that David Levy made for it.

By the way, Friday was my last day at the Reserve. I took some pictures and updated a page on the website.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture, background has good texture, the colors of the bike and bar tape are nice and the depth of field is neat. The cork in the foreground looks much closer then the the bike. The handlebar looks very long as it bends it's way toward the stem.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home