Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Two Hundred Forty One

Matthew Rider again:
Just now I (obsessively) checked the RAAM website to confirm John is at time station 17 and what do I see but a front page post referencing the "Single Speed Mad-Man."
For those of you that aren't going to click through and read the short post, see how it closes

"...no one can deny you're one fantastic cyclist. See you on the boardwalk! I sense some history being written here."

I got chills reading that. Goosebumps.

I also saw a reference to John here.
"Brenden Dan is the Australian 24 hour solo single speed mountain bike record holder, so he asked me how single speed rider John Spurgeon was doing."
...and while I'm at it, half of this article is about John. This is a description they provide.
"Sporting a toned, sleek body clad in Spandex and a helmet."
Yeah baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home