Friday, April 08, 2005

Forty-Four

The hot-foots from Bob Beckman arrived Wednesday. The workmanship is outstanding; however, the fit leaves something to be desired. They seem longer and baggier than necessary, and the cut-outs for the cleats are a little too far back (towards the heal). Oh well. As long as they keep my feet dry, I guess I'll be happy.

I rode for about an hour Wednesday after work. Not too hard. Around the trestle, to West Union/185th, and back home along the Rock Creek trail.

Yesterday I rode kind of hard for about an hour: Helvetia to Jackson Quarry to West Union to 185th and back home. Got more cool stuff in the mail again: "The Art Of Wheelbuilding" and two lenses from Rudy (clear and laser black). The frames haven't arived yet. Maybe today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home