Monday, April 04, 2005

Forty


Service Creek Cafe - April 3, 2005 Posted by Hello

I almost didn't make it this far. While we were stopped at the grocery store in Fossil it started raining hard. Then it let up a little and I headed south on 19. About half a mile from Butte Creek pass I was ready to toss the bike on the back of the van and go home. I took a short break, ate some food, and decide to push on a little farther. I couldn't have been happier when I saw the sign at the top of the pass. It was all down-hill from there. I picked up my last receipt of the day at the Service Creek Cafe. Red Bull and a bowl of clam chowder to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,we were in Service Creek on Saturday! How was the chowder? If you decide to eat in Fossil, be sure to go to the "Fanily" resturant, not the Shamrock... :D

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home