Saturday, April 02, 2005

Thirty-Two


Van - April 2, 2005 Posted by Hello

Busy day. This morning I took David and Lara to Orenco Elementary School for breakfast and an egg "hunt". Meanwhile, Julia was buying tickets for Lara's dance performance. Now she and Lara are at dance practice. I've got to get David home and feed him somthing before Tae Kwon Do; otherwise, I'll be in the dog house. I'm meeting Raj at noon to do some shoping at an Indian store. Then we're leaving for Maupin, OR. (Xiang's staying home to work on a big presentation that's due Monday.) I'll try to get in a ride before it gets dark.

Yesterday I reserved a room at the Imperial River Co. lodge. This seemed like a good weekend to start exploring the RAO course. The forecast has been calling for rain this weekend. Of course, today's been beautiful - mostly sunny so far. Farther east, Sunday's weather looked better, so I plan to do my long ride tomorrow.

Thursday I took David to school on the bike and then road to work. PT in the evening; I added the word "BICYCLE" to the sign; and took my first picture with the digital camera. Friday was a rest day. I finished the "CAUTION BICYCLE AHEAD" sign while Julia and the kids watched JAG. I caught the tail end. Very violent if you ask me. I think David was a little scared, but he was also captivated by the shooting. The lock boxes are working great. We hardly watch TV anymore. Now if I can just start weaning the kids off sugar. I admit, I'm an adict myself.

We got the BB gun out Friday after work. David, Lara and I took turns shooting a pop can at 15 feet. David hit it once. Lara's still learning to aim. My accuracy was about 50%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home