Monday, May 09, 2005

Fifty-Five

Friday

Took the day off to finish getting ready for the weekend. Met Scott and Sarah at 3:00 at Adidas. Sat in traffic for a LONG time before picking up speed for the journey to Long Creek.

Thursday

Started packing for the trip. Messed around with iTunes for way too long.

Wednesday

Got my HR down to 45 in the morning. After work, rode 44.3 solid miles with Dave and Ann Ciaverlla. 3340 ft. of climbing.

Tuesday

Wore the HR monitor again. This time my average HR was 55 bpm (6.5 hours of sleep). Rode the bike for a few miles to the library and to Barnes and Noble.

Monday (continued)

Sunday night I wore my heart rate monitor to bed (about 7.5 hours sleep). My average heart rate was 64 bpm. Rode a few miles to REI and back. That was it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home