Friday, August 26, 2005

One Hundred Seven

Phil,

I'm soooo impressed by your service. I paid for two replacement rails and you sent me three PLUS a pair of socks! All that on top of a great product (the PRS saddle)!! I'll be sure to wear the socks at Furnace Creek.

Thank you,
John "Sabertooth Salmon" Spurgeon

Phil Schweizer wrote:

John , We sell PRS rails for $10.00 each + $3.00 shipping. One rail works for the entire saddle. If you want one then reply to this email with your mailing address & credit card info.

Phil Schweizer.
KOobi

-----Original Message-----
From: John Spurgeon
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:54 AM
To: saddles at koobi dot com
Subject: replacement rails?

Hi,

I love your PRS saddle! I've done several long fixed gear rides this year - Race Across Oregon, Cascade 1200, Seattle to Portland, Tourture 10,000 - and haven't had any problems with numbness or saddle sores. Without a doubt, I'll be on a PRS when I ride Ring of Fire (24 hour) and Furnance Creek in a few weeks.

Unfortunately, I lost some skin at the Alpenrose velodrome yesterday and in the process bent the rails on one side. Do you sell replacement rails, or do I have to buy a new saddle?

Thanks,
John Spurgeon
Hillsboro, OR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home