Friday, September 29, 2006

One Hundred Seventy-Nine


Cool People Posted by Picasa

Greg Schmidt, Service Manager at Phil Wood, totally made my day when I took his picture and he said, "Thanks. No one ever does that." I asked Greg about his job. Among other things, he assembles and services hubs. He says it's great being surrounded by all the components. I want a job like that. Seriously.

I also finally got to meet Brent. Anyone who's ever sent email to Phil Wood knows Brent. Now you can see what he looks like. Seems like an awesome guy. (Strong handshake!) We talked about the latest batch of bolts they made - at my request - to let me pull my Bob trailer behind my KISS-OFF fixed/fixed hub. Sheldon ordered ten of them. They made something like 100, so if you want some, give Sheldon or Brent a call and they'll probably be able to set you up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home