Wednesday, September 20, 2006

One Hundred Seventy-Two

My application for a media pass to Interbike was approved today!

I intend to report on all things single-speed (including fixies, of course), RAAM and Ultra Cycling (they have a booth), and Chris King's introduction into the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame. I gave my word that I would NOT solicit for sponsorship or abuse my pass for personal gain in any way. (In case you were wondering.)

My plane arrives in Las Vegas the morning of the 27th and I depart in the afternoon on the 28th. To save a few bucks, I didn't book a hotel room. I figure there will be plenty to see and do all night. (???)

If you want me to take pictures of anything or talk to anyone in particular, let me know: john at sabertoothsalmon dot com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home