Wednesday, October 04, 2006

One Hundred Eighty-Six


Thanks again, Dave! Posted by Picasa

Dave Levy fabricated this generator mount attached to the seat stay on my Country Road Bob. He did a very nice job. However, I took the generator off after RAO, because I hardly ever used it since building up my front wheel around a Schmidt hub. After Ring of Fire I took off the generator powered tail light and started using battery powered blinkies instead. I wasn't happy with the light they were putting out, though, and I don't like batteries (too much waste). So tonight I put the generator back on. Now it powers a 3W taillight!

If you want to reach Dave, here's his awesome address:

15707 NW McNamee Road
Portland Oregon 97231 USA

And phone number: 503-621-9670

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home