Friday, June 15, 2007

Two Hundred Forty Two

Matthew Rider again:
Another post on the RAAM website about John with an update on his status.
I didn't get a chance to make a call to Mike last night but based on the lack of progress I suspected that John is battling with wind and had taken some extra time off the bike.
I wish I could be there with him and push him along for a bit, I can't even imagine what he must be going through.
Hopefully not something like this.

And John mentioned again. I must not check the website enough, I didn't see this one on the front page.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, John.

I tell ya this RAAM race is addicting. Even though my cousin, Dave Haase isn't doing RAAM this year (we're leaving in 2 days for his Race Across the Alps), you have definitely been a spectical to watch and read about. I think you're doing a fantastic effort riding that bike. Keep envisioning eaxh time station as a leap closer to the finish. You're going to do this and make some incredible history. Hopefully, the tailwinds of Kansas in the flat lands will ease your pedaling. Keep pedaling!! Push the pedal to the pavement. GO JOHN GO!!!

Alicia

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home