Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two Hundred Twenty-Three

The new Ira Ryan bike is almost done!

Friday I rode about 50 miles with Matthew. Saturday I drove down to Salem and hooked up with John Henry Maurice, Jon, and Dennis from the Salem Bicycle Club (which was founded the year I was born) and rode for several leisurely hours. Sunday Matthew got me out of the house (thankfully). We motored up 219 toward Newberg and then took turns pulling through some flats and rolling hills before easing up on the way back home. None of the rides were terribly long. But that was just fine, since I was nursing my left Achilles tendon. I wasn't very tired after Sunday's ride, but by Monday my thighs were pretty sore. I love that feeling!

A new yoga DVD arrived Monday. I have a related book. Both are great training aids. Boy am I getting tight.

Robert Johnson's 50th birthday was Sunday! Be sure to congratulate him.

And check out this neat website:

http://www.readytoride.biz/

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home