Monday, April 02, 2007

Two Hundred Twenty-Four



Friday Matthew and I went riding. The 40x14 gearing was a little big for some of the climbs. Also, the rear hub bottomed out in the drop outs. So the chain wasn't as tight as it should have been.

Saturday I replaced the 14 tooth cog with a 16T, and I installed a rear fender. We drove down to Eugene to see Xiang. I spent the night at her place and then rode home yesterday, taking the scentic route around Fern Lake. I felt great. No aches or pains. I could have kept riding for another 100 miles easy (in good weather).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You did look good shortly after getting home. It's great to hear you were feeling so good too, sounds like your training is working and your body is adapting. You're well on your way to a successful RAAM.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home