Saturday, March 19, 2005

Twenty

24:15

That's how long it took me to climb from the bottom of Rocky Point to the top on Greg with 40x15 gearing, a 700x35 tire in the rear, 700x28 in the front, and thorn resistant tubes. Start timing at the sign on the left side of the road as you begin climbing and stop when you reach the yeild sign (formerly a stop sign) at the top. Scott made it up in a little over 20 minutes.

It rained non-stop. Not too hard, but enought to soak through my leather gloves after about an hour. I met Scott and Sara at Sauvie Island (took Cornelius Pass over the hills). We road for 10-15 minutes on Sauvie before heading out to Rocky Point. Up on Skyline it was very foggy in places. I was starting to get cold, so it felt good to take a shower when I got back home.

I think I'll go take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home