Sunday, March 27, 2005

Twenty-Six

Afternoon workout:

4x25 push ups
4x25 sit ups
3x4 pull ups

I brushed the grime off Bob and then tightened one of the water bottle holders that was loose. I used lock tight, since I've had trouble with it before. Off course, something always has to go wrong. I tightened the screw that clamps the water bottles onto the seat post too tightly and it broke. C'est la Vie.

Out of curiosity I weighed Bob and Greg (without water bottles):

Bob without panniers ~ 30 lbs.
Bob with one pannier and some tools ~ 35 lbs.
Greg ~ 20 lbs.

By the way, I would never have named the bikes if it wasn't for the fact that I refer to them so often in this blog. I sort of regret my choice of names. At first, they seemed like logical choices, but still... Maybe Galen and Mel would have been more appropriate? I wonder if anyone from DyeStat will ever read this silly thing. Reminds me of the whole Locke-Demosthenes thing in Ender's Game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home